over 4 years ago by ReadMe API
New Standards introduced in this Version. See the v2.1.0 Upgrade Guide for more information about how to upgrade and further details on the changes listed below.
Note that this Minor Release also includes releasing to General Availability the changes released in the previous 2.0.1 Limited Availability Patch Release.
- improved: Began accepting "bearer" Auth Header with API tokens in addition to the "basic" Auth Header. This will be the new default.
- added: Resource "Account Applications" with support for the following Methods and Subroutes: GET /id and PATCH /id
- added: Resource "Lenders" with support for the following Methods: GET, POST, PATCH, and DELETE
- added: Request Parameters to POST /disclosures-packages and PATCH /disclosures-packages: conditionalParentLabel, conditionalParentValue, and docDeliveryType
- added: Query Parameter to GET /documents and GET /loans/id/documents: showAssociatedFields
- added: Response Parameter to GET /documents and GET /loans/id/documents: associatedFields
- added: Response Parameter to GET /loans/id/borrowers: "phoneNumbers" object